Friday, September 14, 2007

Seok Chin & Jessica

Yesterday, during lunch time, I bump into Seok Chin in UOA building. It has been almost 3 years since we last met. So we meet up today for lunch. Me, Seok Chin, Jessica Tiong and King Keong, all the ex-deloitte. It is really good to have old friends to meet up. Seok Chin had a 2 year old son. From her I get to know Pei Pei, Foong Ling. Both of our old friends already had their own baby. Time flies….

After our lunch, me and Jessica went back to office and took some photos. I said both of us look smart today. Somehow, the photos don’t look as smart as the real us. Oh ya, Jessica and Rebecca are twins. I still remember, there was one time I asked TJ, Jessica and Rebecca, who looks prettier. He said, Grace, they are identical because they are twins…. Then I realized, what a stupid question I have asked.

Oh ya, for friends who know Jessica or Rebecca well. Here is a secret why we look almost same height. Yes, you are rite, she was tipping her toe while taking the photo.... hahahah....

Saw that little paw pillow on Jessie's chair, i brought from my home. But i dont think it is that comfortable. It is a bit too big to put behind the chair. May be i got a big butt. The paw pillow takes up 1/3 of the chair, left 2/3 for me. Somehow, Jessie think it is really comfortable. So is on her chair now. I bought myself a Ikea pillow just now. Blue in colour.

5 comments:

[SK] said...

oooh, i f**king like this sentence.. "A bit too big to put behind the chair. Maybe i got a big butt." This is really classic, grace..

Grace Lee said...

idiot!
I dont think my butt is that big, in fact that pillow really a bit too big!!!! Do u get my point?
Is two different thing that doesnt related at all!!!!
U cannot attack me like that bcos i commented in your blog: 你的多才多艺足以弥补你的“唔够靓仔”.难道你真的怀恨在心,耿耿于怀? I guess u r.. hahaha.....

[SK] said...

aiyor, how come so sensitive?? i didn't mean anything offensive wor.. just requote what you've written only maa..

btw, when did you leave such a comment in my blog?? i didn't see it wor.. and mind you, i'm not such kind of person, i'm very open-hearted one laa..

Grace Lee said...

SK,
I commented on your 30 Aug 2007 "我的创作,我的启发“

[SK] said...

hehe.. sorry.. i search through all my comments this morning and spotted that already..