This is the mango pudding i made today. It will be perfect to serve with some evaporated milk. I have tried making it few times, but not a perfect mango pudding. I am still thinking ways to make it better. Like trying to add some jelly powder to harden it or add some lemon juice to make it tastier. Hope that it will taste nice.
4 comments:
oh?? this is mango pudding ah?? ok ok, i see some mango pieces in it..
I suppose to put it in a mould. A bit lazy, so just chuck everything together. It looks even better when i serve it with some evaporated milk..... so tasty... yummy yummy....
I want also... Make me mango pudding when I come home next time, ok?
Kang Bee,
No problem, for sure i will make you mango pudding. But have to depends on whether there are any nice mango or not.
Post a Comment