Thursday, September 20, 2007

After Operation


Finally Odie did his operation. He is fine now. However, he still needs to be closely monitored. Doctor said part of his intestines has swollen. He might vomit if he eats. Hence, Odie needs to stay in the vet for few more days for dripping. He has not been eating for 4 days. He is losing weight drastically. Anyhow, it is a relief to me since the doctor found out what is the problem and thank god, it is not tumor. I can’t tell exactly what kind of seed is that. It looks like durian seed, nangka seed.

I have forced my mom to bring Odie’s blanket and pillow to the vet tomorrow morning. At least Odie has something that he is familiar with. I feel better now. I was a bit moody the whole day. I feel relief when the doctor called me at 5.30pm to inform me he has done with the operation and Odie is fine.

Get well soon Odie!

3 comments:

[SK] said...

who the hell fed odie with durians??? yaaksss, i hate durians...

Unknown said...

How is Odie now? Getting better? Be careful with everything you feed Odie, I know he is greedy, and you wont be able to stop him!! I think he probably gulped that seed in himself when you guys weren't paying any attention.

Grace Lee said...

SK and Kang Bee,
I dont think it is a durian seed nor nangka or cempedak seed. It should be some find of fruits or plant outside my house. He probably eat it while we are walking him....

Noti Odie... Hope he learnt his lesson...