At last I got the offer from HP. HP is processing the offer letter at the moment. I have filled up forms that they need me to do so. I will start working in 3 September 2007. I only left 2 more weeks of honey moon. Then I will need to start another life-long working life.
The only thing I wish now is I can pay a visit to Beijing. Just to visit my friend and to taste the delicious food there. Anyway, I know this is impossible. No excuses to go back to Beijing.
My puppies at home are so cute, they fight once they are awake, and they sleep once they finish eating and when they are tired. I have given one of the puppies to a little girl stay few doors down the road. The little girl comes to our house almost every single day morning and afternoon without failed. She played with our dogs and let the puppies play among themselves. The good thing is that the puppies can play around with its siblings. The bad thing is my mate and the little girl maid will have lesser time to work because they need to take care of the little girl.
2 comments:
congratulations and well done grace!! dont worry, we're a cosmo world now, maybe one of your projects could even bring you back to beijing :P hey, when i get back lets get together for some celebratory drinks ok!
Cant wait you to come home... Rebecca will be going to US as well. I am not sure which part of US. I will get hold of her and let you know.
Post a Comment