Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Interview

I have just finished my 2nd interview with a Country General Manager of HP. It is a pleasant chatting. It is still a 50-50% chance of getting this job. As I know, they have shortlisted 2 candidates for this 2nd interview. Whether I will get it or not, I just hope that HP can get back to me ASAP. I don’t want to sit on other chances.

The Managing Consultant, Linda from MRI has called me this early morning and asked me about my decision to join them. I have told her what I am waiting for. Of course I have to get back to her. Linda has given me ample time to think about my career and tried out other interviews. So I think I should not delay on her recruitment too. But this is somewhat difficult if HP is slow in this sense. Please, please HP, let me know the result hopefully by tomorrow.

No comments: