Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Focus

I went to Fitness First for Body Combat class today. I discovered that you can concentrate more and energized yourself with one focus point in front of you when you are doing the punching and kicking. What is the focus point? Normally I will imagine someone that pissed me off. I punch his face and kick his ass with my powerful right-side kick. I know this is bad since I normally imagine my focus point as a person. Somehow, this method is better than I back stab that person, talking bad behind him or “打小人” . It is a way I can release my anger (if I have any). Not too bad.

Mom used to say, we must learn to forgive. I will try my best and learn to forgive. By then, I will change my focus to just an object.

2 comments:

[SK] said...

好厲害, 通通Body XXX Class你都去完了, 不愧是Group-X Queen!!

Grace Lee said...

It is a good way to spend my time. Somemore, 我的肥油脂肪,跟了我几十年,就算离我不开,也是时候提升它们了,让它们有的比较健康的生活环境,也好让它们变得结实些。就当作是给它们多年来对我衷心耿耿的回报吧。