Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dead Fish

I have not been eating rice for almost two weeks. I just had vegetables and meat for my dinner. Today I had a big plate of rice (Nasi Berani) for my lunch. I was so full and feel guilt after that. So no matter what, I need to work out later of the day.

After my lunch with mom and her friends, I spent my afternoon with Fei Chin (God sister) shopping around at Sungei Wang. 2.5 hours of solid shopping. As usual, I am wearing my high heal shoe. Feel rather tired after that. But I continue my day at fitness first. After a warm up session on the treadmills, I attended 2 classes straight. Body Step and Body Jam. I am like a dead fish after 2.5 hours non-stop work out. But feel good after the work out.

I know if I take my dinner after the work out, all my effort on the work out will be a waste. Good that I don’t feel hungry at all. The lunch is too solid. So I just had green apples and a cup of Milo at night. May be there are excessive fats stored in my body, I still feel full at this moment (12 midnight). I am surprise with my determination to work out and not to have dinner today. I am not trying to reduce weight. But I hope I can live healthily. I know I will not have much time to do exercise when I start to work. So I am trying to spare at least 1 hour a day to do some exercise now.

Healthy life style!

No comments: