Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MIJ Original

Few days ago, mom told me news that a diver was drifted away by current and was left floating in the middle of the sea for more than 10 hours before he got rescued. Until today, I only know that I know the diver. He was Miyazawa. I know Miasan 3 months ago in a diving trip in Tioman. I used to tease him and called him “MIJ” (Made in Japan). He will always reply, “Original”. He is really a funny guy, MIJ Original. I was very shocked to know about his encounter. I sent him a sms this morning. He told me it was really a nightmare to him and asks me to be more careful when I go for diving. Thank god he is fine now. Bless him.

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Are you a diver?

Grace Lee said...

Yes, i am. I do underwater photographing and tried spear fishing too. Too bad, i lost my camera.