Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Turn Back Time

I have been reviewing the decision that i have made lately. I realised there are some decisions i have made previously were made under the influence of others, or i am not in the position to made those decision because i was confuse at that moment.

If i were given a chance to turn back time, i know the exact decision that i want to unwind that will change my life. However, i also clearly know that there is no such thing as turn back time. What i have do to is to face the consequences for the decision i made and make the best of it so that it will turn into a brighter future.

Life is full of choices. But how to grab the opportunity among the choices is a matter of luck, decision, hard work..... I have foregone some opportunities. I do hope that i am not going to be punished because i have forgone those opportunities.

Lets pray for a brighter future......

No comments: