Monday, July 23, 2007

Insomnia

Trying to get my beauty sleep in an hour ago. What has it to be a sleepness night for me? Too many things in my head at the moment, it is too active to get my brain to rest.
What are the reasons? Is it i am happy because i get to meet up with Rebecca and Hon Ling? It is the 1st episode of the Korean series i watch around 11pm? Or the Ghost Whispers by Jennifer Love Hewitt that reactivate my brain just before i felt sleepy? Or is it a guy sent an sms that i dont expect to receive? or is it my back pain? I know is a combination of everything....

I know there are too many nonsense in my head that i need to filter it on and off.
I have been thinking lately what is pulling me back to look for something that i want in life. I know things are not always as perfect as we want it to be. But i know we have to make our effort to make it happen. Opportunities are out there for us to graps as it wont drop from the sky.

I know my weakness at the moment. Is to face myselft. If and only i can face myself, knowing the true me, knowing my potential. I will have the courage to face my future. No matter it end up good or bad.

Life is a bit complicated than i thought sometimes. I have a well known attitude as 双重性格. Is just like a devil and an angel beside your ears. Telling you what to do. Is not harmful, but it could be rather confuse when myself is down....

Tomorrow morning is another bright and sunny morning. A sunny side up with a toast will a great breakfast to start my day.

I think my sleeping pil is taking effect now. Getting dizzyyyyy....

Good night and sweet dreams to all of you....

No comments: