Friends have been giving me concrete opinion on what I am going to do. Some of them really worries about me or don’t see the reason why I want to forego my profession. A lot of them think that foregoing my profession mean that I am foregoing big money, reputable MNC, big bonus, ESOS….
Somehow, I know my friends care about me that is why they need me to think clearly what I am about to do. No one knows me more than I do. I am looking for a job that interests me. I don’t want to wake up in the morning and start to hate what I am going to do for the day. I dare not say being a consultant in recruitment will be my lifelong job. At least this is something that I have been thinking to do in a year ago.
You need courage to make a change in life. And I have this courage to do so at this moment. Courage to step out from my comfort zone and seek for what I want. Of course this courage has to support by some back up capital.
I am not trying to escape from anything. I am just looking for my interest. People might think I am not realistic enough. Somehow, I live my own life. I am old and mature enough to bear the consequences for my decision. I know exactly what i am doing now and what i am going to forego. But why no one will ever think of what i am going to get in my coming days? Only Teck Jin mention those. His words really relief me.
I am not forcing all of you to be agreeable. I just need your support and some encouragement. Not a support with doubt, but support from your heart.
1 comment:
Grace,
Full support to you. as i have said in msn..worth to enhance our life with extra expertise..like i am thinking to do marketing or sales, but i hate driving. so how? in house sales. my boss said my talking skill much better than our sales executive.
Go Go Go!! Believe your belief!!
LeeFong
Post a Comment