Before the long week of holiday, i was thinking that i should make some new cakes. Tiramisu and black forest are the cakes i always wanted to make. Hence, i give a try on the Tiramisu. (I havent not figure out the type of liquor i should use for Black Forest Cake, whether i can use Brandy XO?) It is an expensive cake to make since the ingredients are expensive. Mascorpone cheese, Kahlua....I have two choices to make the cake, either i bake my own coffee base cake or i can just use those ready made "Finger sponge" type of cake. I choose to bake my own cake. I think it should taste better. Well that is whole lots of steps to get the end product. I have been standing in my working table for nearly 2 hours....
Here it is.... taste good. I shared the cakes with my brother, sister in law.... everyone.. they said... good :)
Anyway, there is still room for improvement. The cake is not moist enough and i should put more liquor....
No comments:
Post a Comment