Friday, September 2, 2011

Ashley Swimming session

I have been watching a lot of youtube and discovery on how a baby (less than a year old) can swim. It is the basic insticnt a baby has and it will slowly dissapear as they started to learn to crawl and walk.
I always wanted to train my baby to swim like a water baby. I will enrol her to some siwmming class probably next month. Before doing that, we brought her for a swim ourselves.
Some friends said i am crazy. Since Ashley i still a baby. She will get cold and fall sick. Well i guess this is my choice to bring up Ashley. Outdoor and active.
Of course, i have done some preparation before get her into the water. I have bought her a warmer wrap, 3mm thick. The material is the same like the dive suit i wear for diving. Hopefully this is keep her warm, at least.
We put her in the water slowly. She stay less than 30 mins in the water since she starts shivering :) Guess she has some fun in the water.



No comments: