I am so happy that my god sister (Fei Chin) has given birth to a baby boy just now. Still remember the first time she told me that she is pregnant. I was overwhelmed and excited. She is the first of my closest family member who got pregnant. She was shocked to see my reaction. I am too excited and happy about it. I start buying pregnancy books for her and make sure she read it. I even read some of those books and share our thoughts. Time flies and now she got a healthy baby boy.
As a sister, I share her happiness. As a mother herself, she has been through the tough time in carrying a baby for 9 months. It is like carry a different sizes of ball for 9 months. She has been through the tough baby delivery moment. What else to say, mother is the greatest… it is a moment to cherish.
Congratulation….
2 comments:
when is your turn???
Haha.... too early and too fast to think about it...
Post a Comment