
My new recipe books. I like to read recipe books and i have lots of those books. E.g. 100 ways to cook an egg, 100 ways to cook tofu, 1000 ways to cook something....I have the habits of collecting recipes from magazine. So 女人... i have whole range of collection. I like to read recipe books and of course, i would like to try to cook some of the dishes too. However, i seldom do it in KL since that kitchen belongs to my mom. My mom said my "Malay Kou" (马来糕) taste delicious. Somehow i did make once 2 months ago. Not so successful, and i decide to give up for the time being. I should be venturing into cheesecake next time.

My new travelling books. I am going to Egypt end of this December. It is high time to do some preparation.... really looking forward my trip to Egypt. I am going with my mom. After Egypt, i think my next destination is either South Africa or India.

This is one of the book by Richard Templar, The Rule of Work. I have another one, The Rule of Life. I will probably buy the rest of the Rule once i have digest these.
5 comments:
Wow... so many nice books...
You actually can freely scrible your thoughts inside the travel guide book to remind your self the actual experience.
I picked up 西班牙一本就Go! in Taiwan. Spain is my dream destination.
For the "Rule" books, I have no chance to read them yet. Very popular in Singapore also.
And finally your cook book. I really admire your skills in cooking. Do you have friends who share this passion? Can gather during weekends each person make one dish and taste it together.
The cook book is just a guide, while you can add your own elements and surprises to the food, it will make the dish unique and even tastier. Make your own recipe!!
I wanted to go Europe too... But it is too expensive to go. Of course, i hope i can go with my future bf or husband one day.
I like to read all those recipe book. But i only can cook simple dishes. So i am more like a technical department, not so practical....hehhee....
The Rules books is not as excited as the books u read. Really admire you have reading hobby....
Well, sure the day will come when you can go to Europe tour with your life partner. Actually I dont think Egypt is cheaper than Europe leh?
Well love happens really unexpectedly lor. Last time I have been holding too dearly on an infatuation(A foolish, unreasoning, or extravagant passion or attraction.). At the same time missed out a lot of chances that came by. After I let go, things seems to be brighter. Well, if I get marry early in life, I will probably be unhappy and get divorced or the wife is very "garang". Over 30 should be ok... according to what my father calculated based on my date of birth. Maybe that was a blessing in disguise?
So put your cooking theories into practice lor... Practice makes perfect. And food stuff/ingredient are abundant and no fear of spoiling it. Unlike doing modeling on plastic kits, any wrong move will spoil the kit. Hehehe.. I am very bad... I always just name few ingredients and ask my GF to cook it... then we will taste together & reflect.
Well, no need to admire lah on my reading. It is just that I got extra time. If I am working in KL, I hardly read. Still reading the Shock Doctrine. It is getting more exciting now. The writer/journalist is really good in exposing corruption. Really respect her. Journalism is really a very challenging and rewarding profession.
I will pass my book Skinny Bitch back to KL (Chloe). You guys can have a read then. Please feel free to borrow my Paulo Coelho books from Chloe also.
Have a nice day!!
A trip to Egypt will cost you around RM6,500 per person. May be have to add another RM1,000 for misc expenses. It is still much cheaper than Europe....
Wow... RM6.5k per person is not cheap also. Just imagine to Europe if more expensive. My China Internal Tour for Yunan/Xian is about RM2k per person. Hopefully the food and lodging not too bad... or else I will go crazy!!
Post a Comment