wow... another japanese restaurant... you guys really love japanese food huh... hope you can write a review and introduce us some of the best ones, please.
If you come to Singapore I can show you some nice Ramen Shops.
I like to eat and try new food. I bought a book which introduce all the nice food in KL and selangor. I am trying to hunt it down one by one.... Not like you, reading all those sophisicated book.... really admire people who can read very fast. I take century to finish a book, bcos i cant read fast...
That's great!! Where you get this book? In Japan they love to publish this kind of books. Full with pictures, signature dishes and comments from the editor/author leh.
Actually I read quite slowly, it is only that I have extra time everyday to read books inside MRT, about 45min to 1hour per day.
Now Reading :Shock Doctrine by Naomi Kline. She is an Canadian journalist. This book she did research on history of "Shock Theraphy, torture, genocide, extreme and drastic measures taken by evil people in order to control and do what they pleased with the public. with the methods and ideas from Nobel Prize winning economist.
Well... I like to read books on interesting facts/findings researched by author. It took them really alot of effort to publish these kind of books. Basically they have read hundreds maybe thousands of articles, and with great effort they edit and summarize it so that we have the chance to read and understand more on that subject.
5 comments:
wow... another japanese restaurant... you guys really love japanese food huh... hope you can write a review and introduce us some of the best ones, please.
If you come to Singapore I can show you some nice Ramen Shops.
I like to eat and try new food. I bought a book which introduce all the nice food in KL and selangor. I am trying to hunt it down one by one.... Not like you, reading all those sophisicated book.... really admire people who can read very fast. I take century to finish a book, bcos i cant read fast...
That's great!! Where you get this book? In Japan they love to publish this kind of books. Full with pictures, signature dishes and comments from the editor/author leh.
Actually I read quite slowly, it is only that I have extra time everyday to read books inside MRT, about 45min to 1hour per day.
Now Reading :Shock Doctrine by Naomi Kline. She is an Canadian journalist. This book she did research on history of "Shock Theraphy, torture, genocide, extreme and drastic measures taken by evil people in order to control and do what they pleased with the public. with the methods and ideas from Nobel Prize winning economist.
Well... I like to read books on interesting facts/findings researched by author. It took them really alot of effort to publish these kind of books. Basically they have read hundreds maybe thousands of articles, and with great effort they edit and summarize it so that we have the chance to read and understand more on that subject.
If have time to meet up. Can share one of your books ah?
Post a Comment