The first thing in the morning when I reached office today was to go around the place all over again and hope to find my mobile phone. Of course, I can’t find it. When I reached my table, I saw a note saying that someone found my phone and has left it in the security counter. I am so happy. I know this hardly happen. Normally people will just keep the phone to themselves. So I consider the lucky one… 失而复得 的感觉真好… Tomorrow I will call to Maxis and ask for the phone book backup service. Everyone should ask for that service too.
4 comments:
great to know there is still honest people in this world, and most importantly doesn't mind the trouble to bring it to the security counter..
btw, do you know who did that?? perhaps it's a tinkle for your DESTINY.. hahaha!!!
Really glad you got back the phone.
Well normal practise in Japan is that when people return stuff to us, we will gladly give them a reward($$) for returning them.
Really brightened up your day huh.
It really brighten up my day. I know who found my mobile, i still have no chance to say thank you to her. Yes, is a she. Haha.... imagining if it is a he, and handsome and good he.... then.... hehhe.....
Cool... I guess you will invite her for a nice lunch huh.
And make a new friend. Who knows she can connects you to many many other friends??
Post a Comment