Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Siblings

I get to know that my brother’s best friend, Lau Sang Yew sister is one of my colleagues in HP. Her name is Lau Cin Yee. I know Sang Yew when I was young. He is my brother’s primary and secondary school friend. Sang Yew took good care of me when I was studying in Australia.

When I talk to Cin Yee today, I noticed that she and her brother look alike in certain ways. By looking at the appearance, you can tell that they are siblings. Noticing the way they talk, you can find a lot of similarities. However, when I come to think about me and my brother, you hardly know that we are siblings. We look very different, of course I am pretty and he is not so handsome. We act totally different. Somehow, I don’t think we have any similarities. Don’t understand.

Just like Rebecca and Jessica, they look identical (they are twins), they act and talk in a similar way. Their voices sound the same too….

Jessie Hiew and her sister Freda Hiew…. Somehow, all of them you can relate some traits in them, and conclude that there are siblings….

1 comment:

bryan_shiro said...

Well, this reminds me of the movie "Twins" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito.

One got all the good genes while the other just the opposite.