
Lately, my sister likes to bring lunch box to office. She said she wants to save money since she is going to Taiwan in the beginning of November. I am the one to prepare her lunch box. I like doing that. Normally the dinner on the night before will serve as her lunch box. Today my sister said she don’t feel like having rice. So I fried noodles for her instead. I wanted to sprinkle some spring onion for decoration. But no more spring onion at home…. Anyway, it tastes delicious…. My sister in-law have it for her supper too.
7 comments:
oh??? you cook!!! but why not during our visit in beijing??? it could feel 1000 times more warmth than eating out..
hahha... is inconvenient to cook in BJ. My BJ home is not equipped enuf to make a good meal... Today i made fried rice for my sis. Yes... i like to cook... and make cakes.
you should advertise that you can cook and bake cakes, so that your "35 years old target" can be achieved earlier!! hahaha..
wahh future housewife in training lehh !!!!!
SK,
You are so bad... actually i dont really bother whether i get married or not. Worse come to worse, i try to get pregnant at that targeted age lo....
I asked a lot of my friends and they can accept the concept of having baby without getting married.... What i worried is whether i can give a healthy life to my kid or not... I think too much...
Dennis,
If know how to cook is a good point, then i think i can get a Distinction for this.... hehehe....
Well, I personally think a person who can cook and another person who knows how to appreciate the food cooked is a very good combination. At the same time share ideas on good food and experience new stuff. Like music, the possibility and combination for food preparation is infite.
Your distinction in Cooking is of very high value.
Really admire your future partner who can share this passionate hobby with you.
Bryan,
What a nice and sweet compliment from you...
Somehow it is not easy to get a partner who really know how to share every single bits... 我不苛求,因为我知道这是可遇不可求.听天由命吧...
Post a Comment