Monday, October 1, 2007

Greeting Cards for Mom

I came across some of the cards that i made for my mom when i was young. I don't think i would have the patient to make any of these cards now. As years goes by, i think i become more creative in making cards for my mom....

Valentines card for mom in year 1991

Mother's Day in 1992

Mother's Day in 1995. (I have spent a lot of time to make this card as i need to cut carefully)

Mom's birthday in 1995 (This is a 3-D card, not easy to make as well, as it involve cutting skill again)

Mom's Birthday in 1996 (I like this card as it is very colourful)

4 comments:

Chloe said...

I hail you !

bryan_shiro said...

Salute!! You are really talented. and your hand writting is very nice.

bon831 said...

bonboamazing! as i alway say u can do well for whatever u like.

Grace Lee said...

thank you thank you....