This round of Almond Flakes cookies is better than last time. Is thinner and crispier. I am glad to see Mr Kuan like it so much and always take that as one of his junk.

Friday Banana Walnut & Raisin Muffins (1 Jul, 2011)
Friends were asking me who will finish all the cakes i made... No worries, all the cakes will go off naturally.
Mr Kuan gave some of my banana muffins to his colleague. Then my mom took the balance for her Mahjong friends... And myself only get to taste one of it. Mr Kuan did not even get to taste one. He asked, where are all the muffins on the next morning. I said, apparently, mom took all of it :)

Saturday Lemon Chiffon Cake again (2 Jul, 2011)


Banana Chiffon Cake (Failure) (2 Jul, 2011)
Not sure what's the mistake i have done. The cake fall off from the mould during the cooling process. The cake collapsed. The consulation is that, the taste of the cake taste good though. I will try to bake this cake again.

Chocolate Almond Cookies
I am not a cookies person hence i dont really like to make cookies. Somehow, i have been making too many cakes lately. After the Banana Chiffon Cake, i start flipping all my recipe books and thinking what should i do next. Let's try to make some cookies. And here you go.

No comments:
Post a Comment