Feel great without specs and contact lenses, and i can see clearly.
Remember the time right after my operation, my eye non stop tearing and i cant really open my eye. I asked the doctor is it normal? she said normally patient will start tearing 3-4 hrs later, not so soon. she checked again, and tell me i am alright. But my eye keep tearing and i felt so uncomfortable. The nurse put some anesathic into my eye again. Immediately i felt relief. The rest of the night, i am extremely sensitive to lights. I have to wear sunglasses the rest of the night.
I wonder why my experience after the operation is so different from other people. The operation consider smooth? Not really afterall. The first eye (right eye) was fast and smooth. But when it comes to my left eye, the doctor try few times before the flap was successfully created. Because of that, i felt really uncomfortable. Anyhow, i am ok now. But i really hate the waiting time before the operation. I waited almost 1 hr, doing nothing, no magazine whatsoever. Dressed in pre-operation uniform and wait..... hate it!!!!!
2 comments:
oooooo.... no need to wear spec??? How much it costs for the lasik thing?
it cost me RM6000 for both eye :)
Post a Comment