I have been wearing specs for a week. A little unusual as i don't really wear specs to front people especially colleagues. But this is what i need to do as i am preparing for Lasik operation end of the month.
This is not solely my own decision. I have no problem in wearing contact lenses and i am so used to wear it. I can wear for swimming, diving, any occasion. Mr Kuan accused me as i am "Dirty" to my eye and done no good to my eye, here comes to pressure and starts being forceful. Beside being forced to go for operation, Mr Kuan partly sponsor my operation : ) Sponsorship is a very good motivation as this is not a cheap operation. Not sure how much it will cost as i need to do an eye test. Only after that the consultant will advice accordingly what kind of operation suits me.
Hopefully all this can end by Nov. So that i get at 4-6 months of rest before i go for my next diving in April in Indonesia.
No comments:
Post a Comment