Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jayme's Holiday

My brother and sister in law went to Hong Kong for holiday. They left Jayme with us to take care. This could be a really holiday for them as well as for Jayme….. hehehe. When they were around, Jayme is always under strict supervision, this cannot and that cannot. No no for this and no no for that. On the first day, I let Jayme try coffee and teh tarik… hmmm, she likes it. Cant imagine a 10.5 months old baby like coffee… then I let her try roti canai, she likes it too…. You can continue imagine when the baby with me, basically she tried whatever I ate. I brought her to swim for the first time. Jayme gets a little bit tense, but I know she will like it one day. I will throw her and deep her in the water. I was tempted to dive the baby in the water, as I get to know from Discovery Channel that few months old baby will automatically hold their breath when you dive them in the water. But Jayme looks a bit tense and keeps hugging me tightly. Better don’t try this with Jayme. I will try and play with my own baby next time, when I have one….. Jayme had a good holiday too….

4 comments:

siewche said...

hahahaha, so cool. You better not let ur brother and sister in law see this :p

Grace Lee said...

If they found out, me and my mom will be the devil to them.... hehehhe....

健莉 said...

请拍下你们的犯罪证据来分享一下!!

Grace Lee said...

okok... will put up the photos while we are in the pool... hehehe