I bought a watch today. The first time i spotted this watch was the time when i was in Hong Kong 2 years back. I wanted to buy that watch but i was out of stock when it in all the shop watches in Hong Kong Airport. Since then, i never think about this watch again. And lately, i really wanted to buy myself a new watch....and i did it today. Not an expensive watch, but looks good.
5 comments:
Nice... I am a fan of Seiko.
I got 3 Seiko watches at the moment... lost one 3 years back.. that was my favorite.
my dream watch since 1.5 years ago. nice nice nice
Bryan,
Check out the Seiko Premier Kinetic (the metal stripe one). Looks cool man.... I asked the sales rep how much they are selling after discount, it is RM2,174.
Lee Fong,
Too bad the watch is too big for you.... hehe...
ya wor, it's looks very big...
u know how i'm going to spend my bonus? to repair my car =(
Ah keong, ask u to buy a new car la... Honda City is going to launch a model...use your bonus on this.... can seriously think about it....hehehe....
Post a Comment