There are always things in my mind that i want to buy. Never ending story. How can i stop myself? Below are the 2 books that i am thinking to buy. Cant find it in KL. Singpore will have it.
Reef Fish SGD75;
Nudibranch Encyclopedia SGD110.
I have been buying too many things lately. And there are more i want...

8 comments:
a very obvious hint to john, hahaha!!!
so obvious meh...
no la... actually is a hint to Bryan, whether can help to find it in s'pore bookstore and will it be cheaper than i buy in online. online somemore have to pay delivery/postage fees.
see whether Bryan will drop me a note here...hehe...
Yup... got your hint.
hehehe... I will try Borders. They are having a 30% off.
Or else Kinokuniya also I will have a 10% off. If they do not carry the books, I can still place orders.
If can't get the books off shelves do you want to order them?
I am now in KL actually.
http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/guest/cgi-bin/bookseaohb.cgi?ISBN=1878348361&AREA=04&LANG=E
Reef Fish is selling at SD96+ in Kinokuniya leh. Where you found SD75? Maybe can let me know the address of the book store and I go look for it.
Nudibranch Encyclopedia not in their web system though. Will go down to check.
these are the links i got the books. i could not get a better deal in spore bookstore. i will probably get these book in the following link.
http://www.divebooks.net/product_info.php?products_id=29
http://www.divebooks.net/product_info.php?products_id=31
Well, if the shop is in Singapore, I can order on your behalf. Save the cost of shipping. And with my SDG Credit card, will be of better exchange rate than Malaysian Credit Card.
good idea bryan...please proceed...有劳你了!
Hi Grace,
Finally can meet you last week. But just for a short time... hehehe.. not want to be a bright bulb.
Well since you got the Tropical Fish, are you ready to get the Nurdibranch?
Let me know and I will buy online. I will be back to KL only before CNY though.
Going to China for long holiday end of the year.
Post a Comment