We leave KL on Friday night. Approximately 4 hours drive to Dungun Town, Terengganu. We able to catch some rest for the night before we start our diving trip early the next morning.
We have 9 divers on the boat and we will spend our whole day on the boat without resting on land. I thought i ca take the rocky ride on the boat. Right before we reached our destination, i started to feel dizzy, stomach felt blotted. Kenzin help me to gear up for the first dive. I manage to complete the first dive. We need to do our surface interval on the boat, the rocky boat. Oh gosh.... sea sick.... i try to close my eye and take some nap. But once i open my eye, i feel like want to vomit. It was torturing. The rest of the divers do theie 2nd dive. I cant help myself to get up. I dont even have the strenght to gear up. Eventually i throw myself out. I felt much better after that throw and i am awake. After the 2nd surface interval, i was hesitating whether to join the 3rd dive. John said just go for it. Under the sea is calm as compare on the rocky surface. So i joined them....
After the 3rd dive, i un-geared. People infront of the boat were shouting that there is a WHALE SHARK, a gentle giant.... i was so excited. I grab the mask, without any gear, jump straight into the sea. The whale shark swimming towards me on the surface, and then make a turn just next to me.... i am so near to the whale shark. I wanted to touch him, but i am afraid of doing so. I had hold my breath long enough.... what an experience. I did not get the chance to take any photos of it as the camera is not with me....
It is not easy to bump into such a big whale shark. And i am one of the lucky one...
If you are not sure how a whale shark looks like.... check this out...



On the next day, i did not join any of the dive as i am afraid of the sea sick. John and Patrick bump into the whale shark on the 2nd day, lucky them.
It was a great fish harvest trip....
2 comments:
Do divers have any pantang larang while diving? I have a question. Not sure whether I can ask or not.
as far as i know, should be no pantang.... throw your question....
Post a Comment