Besides seeing doctor, the second thing is to persuade myself to take the prescribed medicine. I am not afraid to eat medicine. I can swallow few big capsules at one time. But i just don’t have the habit to finish or take the medicine doctor prescribed. I don’t know why. It just like i purposely remind myself to forget. Doctor said, i need to finish the course of antibiotic. I did not do so in the first visit. But i left only 2 tablets, good enough. I did not really suck the sore throat medicine either because it tasted weird when i try few times. My tongue became tasteless after the sore throat sweet. Somehow, i deemed myself finish that course of medicine because i finished more than 70% of what the doctor gave me. Well done.
In my second visit, 3rd day after my first visit. My whole body aching, looks like i am going to have a light fever. I left office around 3pm to get some rest. After my rest, i feel better. So i decided not to take the medicines.
Few days later, all the problems just submerged again. Here come the 3rd visit. I told myself i need to finish my medicines, because i really have a hard time in the coughing and sore throat. The thing i really afraid of is the spraying thingy into my nose. I can take more than 15 minutes, holding the spray, hesitating whether to spray it into my nose. I just hate that water force into my nose feeling. What to do.... doctor said, i have to do it if i want to get well.... sigh.... Check out the medicines i got in the 3rd visit....
2 comments:
too much good food laa.....
is not the food. i start coughing after our Redang trip.... : (
Post a Comment