I won my bet of MYR1,000. I was having this bet with John 2 months ago. If i am able to lost 4 kg in 2 months time, i will get MYR1,000, if not, i will lost MYR500.
Today is the due date for this bet. I lost 4 kg. In fact, i lost 2 kg in the first week. I maintain it for 7 weeks. Then i lost another 2 kg in the last week. 4 kg in 8weeks.
In fact, as long as i don’t over eat, eat 70% full. I need not starve myself, combine the diet with some exercise. Somehow, i still feel fat. May be need another 4kg. Will power to lost weight is something i don’t have. I am unable to resist the temptation of food. The least i can do is to maintain my weight.
2 comments:
Wowowowow... Congratulations !! Well, keep up the good work to maintain fitness. I bet you now feel lighther and can hop like a bunny.
Well, for my self... I gained weight of about 3kg, due to high calorie food this few weeks, with my GF around, I take her and family to nice eateries whenever we have the chance.
Still cant hop like a bunny.... guess i lost water, but not fats. bcos i still look fat... just that i good in covering it...
i will try my best to at least maintain it... hehe....
u.... fat fat fat...
Post a Comment