Last week, all of a sudden, i have a craved for Famous Amos cookies. I was thinking, where can i buy the cookies... i called 2 colleagues and get ask them to buy for me if they happen to go to the shop while they have their lunch. Of course, i did not get to eat it. After work, straight away, i visit a Famous Amos shop near to my house. I am so satisfy at the first bite.... Yummy... However, this cookies is too expensive to eat. 100 gram cost me RM10 something.
Then that night itself, i start looking for the recipe online. And i found it.
Of course, i tried to make it too....
This is the experiment product.

Still have plenty of room for improvement. I sort of know what went wrong. I dont have enough chocolate chips and chocolate bar. Master Chef told me, when baking cookies, we need to use 上下火 plus fan. So the cookies become crispier. Next time, next time i will make a better cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment