Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lemon Chiffon Cake @ Jun 18, 2011

I have always wanted to make chiffon cake and yet, dare not try to make it. I have heard so much failure in making this cake. And everyone said, it require some skill in making it.
Today i decided to venture into chiffon cake. Of course, before doing so, i have read a lot of chiffon cake recipes and the skills in doing so in order to make it perfect. (又不见我在工作上那么勤力... hehehe)
WIP....

Before remove it from the mould...
I am so happy to see the cake raises to the expected level and did not collapse. The most important point to take note is to turn the cake upside down to let it cool once it is taken out from the oven.

My first Lemon Chiffon Cake... Taste great. Soft and fluffy. My maid said, the texture is same like those i bought from outside. So happy :)

No comments: