Sunday, December 12, 2010

Banana Cake| Dec 12, 2010

I have always wanted to make a delicious banana cake. I have tried before but it does not come out as what i want. This time Seok Chin introduced me a banana cake recipe. The result... good!!!!
One thing that i need to improve is to cut down on the sugar. I have cut 10g of sugar as compared to the recipe, but i still found it is rather sweet. However, overall the looks, the smell and taste... thumbs up :)
One thing that is imperfect, i used a round mold in stead of rectangular mold. Will buy that next week.
Recipe Source:
http://shirleyliving.mysinablog.com/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=1469231

Ingredients

Work In Progress

Banana Cake - End Product

2 comments:

siewche said...

I love banana cake *hint* *hint*

Grace Lee said...

heheh.... i got your hint. When u r back in KL and craving for banana cake. I will definately make one specially for you....
This is a easy cake to make :)