She keep asking whether something wrong with my car engine. My answer was certain that it is in good condition because I just serviced my car and whatever noise in the car is being fixed. Within 10 minutes, my sister called again saying that she has to stop the car because she suspected the car tire has punctured.
I got a bit worried with her stopping the car to check out the car condition. I received numerous forwarded mails on how people did something on the car to make the driver to get out from the car, then they will rob them and whatsoever. With immediate action, we rushed to her. She is along duke highway.
When we got to the scene, the tire not only punture, it really torn apart and shredded. Guess she has been driving for quite sometime with the puntured tire and it turn bad. I guess the rim shd be in trouble too....


Hero of the night...

Total lost!!!!....
No comments:
Post a Comment