Siew Che, i dont think money can motivate me now. unless it is a huge amount of money.... i m really hopeless.... i seems like already 放弃 myself already....
Hey, tell you what....People who eat this is unlikely to have pigmentation in early age or having less! Serious, I like it more after learning that, I am more eager to get rid and avoid the pigmentation!
7 comments:
你最多只是乳豬喇, 我才是大肥豬~~
哈哈...彼此彼此...
我也不敢笑你,五十步笑百步...
有没有酱夸张?!? hmm... hmm... 应该来一场打赌,找一群想减肥的朋友,把自己的减肥目标 SET,几公斤或 % of your weight to reduce , 买个RM100/200 一位 as a fund。谁在3个月达成目标可以 share the fund。
Im glad u know, but what the heck...kekeke
Dennis, you really an idiot! hehehe....
Siew Che, i dont think money can motivate me now. unless it is a huge amount of money.... i m really hopeless.... i seems like already 放弃 myself already....
Hey, tell you what....People who eat this is unlikely to have pigmentation in early age or having less! Serious, I like it more after learning that, I am more eager to get rid and avoid the pigmentation!
Jasin Ker: Pigmentation & Fat????!!!! i dont want neither one!!!
Post a Comment