Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gym

When to gym and join the Step class after work today. I did not finish the whole class. After the fourth track, the class was taking a short break. I felt a second of blackout and my heart pumping extremely fast and felt difficulties in my breathing. I tell myself I have to finish the class, so I continue for another track. After the track, I felt rather unease. So I decide to stop and take a rest.

Don’t understand why it happened. I just stop working out for a month. May be I am tired and a bit hungry before the class. I will try again tomorrow.

4 comments:

siewche said...

Ho sim, please go and check ur pressure.

Grace Lee said...

no need to check la... once i get back to my regular workout. i will be fine by then.

KK said...

me after class, my eyes are RED!!!! someone asking me, "hei! u cry just now ar? Why ur eyes so red one?'. [stupid fella]

i think because the air circulation inside the room is bad. Since got to push until breathless, i guess those are side effect kua.

Grace Lee said...

hahha.... that really a stupid fella. u should have told him, you gym till cry... hahah