Saturday, December 13, 2008

Poor Odie

Went to Jaya Jusco to buy something just now. When i got home, the first thing my mom told me was, Odie was lost. I was so mad and panic. How can they do nothing knowing that Odie was alone outside. I was so worried and straight away went out to find him. It was 9.30pm. I keep calling Odie Odie... but there was no sign of him.... I was so worried because he cant see. Odie is confirmed blind. I worried that he ran out to the main road. Too many dogs were barking around my housing area when they heard i am calling for Odie. I think i heard Odie's bark among all the dogs barking. No sign of him. I try to stay calm and listen. I stand among the bush and call his name again. Then i heard him crying.... i try to look around. then i saw him, he was in the drain. the drain was rather deep. If i went down, sure i have trouble to climb up. John went down and help me to carry him out.... Odie was too scared and so am i. i was so worried that i will lost him.

I shower him and John help me to blow him dry.... Odie's eye lid was bleeding. i guess he scratch his eyes when he fell into the drain... my poor dog. I warned my family members again to take extra care for him because he is old and he is blind. Dont complain about Odie because he is old. Everyone of us will get old and need people to take care of us.

6 comments:

Dreamer said...

guess you got to take really good care with odie loh... i m a dog lover too.. too bad.. can't raise any dog due to staying in condo..

[SK] said...

ooh, poor odie.. but he has a good master who loves him!!

btw, go and watch "Bolt", it's nice and you would love the dog.. hehe :)

Grace Lee said...

I watched QQ导盲犬 and 10 promises to Dogs. Non stop crying...

晓慧 said...

I never noticed that Odie is so old liao...Feel sorry about the incident. Really hope that Odie will get well soon!

Unknown said...

I was sobbing when i saw what you wrote, before reading to the next paragraph... i thought something worst happened to odie.. I can totally understand how nervous you were when you found out he was lost. I nearly bought a flight ticket to fly home last time when my sis told me didi went missing..
Please take good care of odie.. my vet did say that dont move a blind dog out of his familiar zone, as he is now using senses of what he is used, not his eyes. Please do make sure your family understand that and make sure that Odie live happily and safe at his old age...

Grace Lee said...

Kang Bee, now everything remain the same as usual. even where the water usually located stay the same and i make sure no one move that. My mom always complain about Odie bcos he always poo and pee at home now. I understand Odie. So everytime when she complains about Odie, i will tell her that i will take good care of her when she is old. so dont complain about Odie. She keeps quite.