I have been working out in Fitness First for a year. Yesterday was the first day someone walks to me and talks to me.
I finished my RPM class (cycling class). Taking a 15 minutes break before I go for other class (Body Balance). Within these 15 minutes, I went to the weighing machine thinking to check my weight. When I am in front of the weighing machine, a uncle came to me and said. “Don’t you feel pain the way you clip your hair?” I gave him a weird looking expression, if he is able to read my face, I should be saying “Do I know you??? Your pick-up line sucks” Guess he did not catch what I am trying to tell him since he keep asking questions like, do you come here often, where do you work, where is your office, working as what, where do you stay, what kind of food you have for lunch around your office… I just tell him, nothing much to eat around my office, we just have food court in my office. He was surprise and said, then how should I ask you out for lunch…… Before he continues, I ask him what the time is, and act in a way like I am really rushing for another class; in fact I still have 10 minutes before the class start. If he is handsome, I might spend my 10 minutes talking to him. Too bad… UNCLE hehehe…..
6 comments:
hmm...auncle killer yah
OMG, was that the ONLY encounter that you've got?? that's rather pathetic, hahahaha!!
yucks!!! he must "kap" you for long time oledi kot? you going back there again?? make sure you have someone accompany you next time :P
Dennis
uncle killer.... haha.... how he wish....
SK
so pathetic huh... i always concentrate on all the X-class. i left straight away once the class finished.... so did not get to know anyone... hehe...
ah keong
still have to go back, i am not going to quit my gym bcos of that uncle.... hehe.... i dont think i can recognise him when i saw him again...
Well, uncle goes to gym with ulterior motives huh...
BTW, how is your diet + workout going on?
Good chance to win the bet?
not so strict on myself now. but still trying to control my diet. i guess i stand a very good chance to win my bet... heheh.... RM1K.... dont play play....
Post a Comment