Friday, August 8, 2008

August 08, 2008 (08082008)

I am getting really excited about the opening ceremony of Olympic Games. I recall 4 years ago the Olympic opening ceremony in Athens was on August 13, 2004, Friday. I only get to watch 10 minutes of the ceremony and I need to start my journey for a diving trip in Tioman. I intend to finish watching the opening ceremony. If so, I would not able to reach my destination on time and will miss the ferry to Tioman Island.

This time of Olympic, I make I don’t have any appointments or activities. I make sure I stay in front of the TV and do the count down. Olympic in Beijing meant a lot for me. I have been staying in Beijing for 2.5 years. I know the place and culture and I feel closer to Beijing and hence this year Olympic.

Get to know that today is an announced public holiday in Beijing. Well deserved.

The first thing I am going to do after I am home today is to take out the Beijing Olympic mascot and put it somewhere obvious. (Pending attach photos).

Excited…..

2 comments:

[SK] said...

i'm getting more excited about this olympics than the other previous ones..

Grace Lee said...

u are rite, because it is in China... our ancestor from china too....close bound