Saturday, March 8, 2008

MC on 6 Mar 2008- Gastric Attack

This is the first time I am taking a formal MC since I joined HP.
I felt rather uncomfortable in my stomach after dinner. I thought I ate too much for the dinner. But come to think about it, I just had my normal portion of meal. I eat even more some days. Late at night, I guess I have a gastric attack. Took a gastric pill and try to sleep. I can’t even fall asleep the whole night. Feel like vomiting, stomach pain, body so hot and yet I felt so cold.

Early in the morning I decided to go on MC. Anyway, I got no strength to work too. Visit the doctor in the afternoon. Then sleep the whole afternoon. I thought I will have difficulties to sleep at night. But, I sleep soundly after taking my medicine.

I had a gastric attack on 16 February, 2008 and yesterday. Once a month….
Feel better today, but still feel weak in my stomach. Have to watch out my diet.

1 comment:

bryan_shiro said...

I had a session of vomitting during my stay in India. The food just can not be digested by my system. It stayed inside my stomach for more than 8 hours, but still cannot go down to my intestines.

Well, I vomitted few times to clear all the things in my stomach by tickling my throat. Felt better and slept all the way for a 12 hours drive to and from a factory in the remote area.

Really amazing journey in incredible India.

Happy Voting!!