
Kang Bee is going back to UK on Tuesday morning. Hence, we have gathered Hon Ling, Jessie, Siew Hong and Thomas for dinner in Elcerdo for German cuisine. Great dinner! This is the first time I tried this restaurant, since last time I walk in without any reservation, but it was full. The ambience is great and food is fantastic as well. The chef’s recommendation as well as the most popular dish is The Suckling Pig (half: RM110; whole: RM225). The waiter will cut the suckling pig with a plate, and the customer will cut it together following the waiter’s instruction. Then they will break the plate and everyone will clap their hands. It was rather interesting where you can hear the breaking of plate and people clapping their hands on and off. A really nice place to go. Simply porkielicious!
4 comments:
I love pork. Is the pork and ham served in the restaurant import ones? I don't think the domestic pork is suitable to make these dishes leh...
What was your feeling when you eat the meat... can you tell it is imported or domestic?
i cant really tell whether the pork is imported or local pork. But it just taste nice. You have to go and try it... it is a nice place to celebrate birthday with few frens.
Make sure u make reservation.
Here is the address:
43 & 45, Changkat Bintang, 50200 KL.
Tel: 03-2145 0511
hmmmm.. i lurve pork!!! especially german sausage and pork knuckles.. but what kind of suckling piggy was that?? i don't really fancy it anyway..
Their food there simply superb. You can check out the dishes that my friends and I ordered from my blog too. :)
Post a Comment